Before selling products through the Food Hub, all producers must meet the following eligibility requirements.
1. If you are a new vendor, attend a 2021 Training Session (DATES COMING SOON); you may review last year’s presentation here:
- 2021 Producer Meeting (2/2/21) – 5 Year Review & 2021 Overview (w/ software training slides)
- 2021 Vendor Training Sessions TBD (March, April, May)
- Video recording of 4/15/20 Vendor Training Session
2. Download and read the Policy & Agreement Manual– (*We have made some operational changes in light of COVID19- please be sure to reread the policy manual if you are a returning vendor**)
3. Complete our 2021 Online Application & Vendor Agreement Form
4. Become fluent in and comply with current county, state and federal food safety requirements for product categories, as outlined.
5. Pay yearly membership fee of $40, online here
Memberships are valid per calendar year (ie. 2020, 2021).
6. Provide the Food Hub with scanned or photographed copies of any permitting, insurance, food worker card, or documentation required for certain products, as outlined in the Policy Manual. Email copies to email@example.com
7. Print, sign and return the W-9 Form
8. Two photos for your online profile, related to your business (ie. a photo of yourself and a photo of your farm would be appropriate) – email jpg files firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTIONAL: Copy of Business license, if you have one, and any certifications you might have
Email all documentation to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Final Step: Setting up your “Virtual Booth”
- After you complete the steps above and are a new vendor, signup for an account with our software, Alaska Food Hub Online Marketplace
- Please email email@example.com and confirm this step has been completed- we can then set up your vendor profile and get you on your way with training
- Get stuck? Follow this CHECKLIST and our GETTING STARTED GUIDE to help you out!
- Sign in and review all training manuals and videos, found under the big red question mark.
- Try setting up your profile and adding products: follow instructions on how by watching the videos and consulting the user manual.
- Note: If you have already created your account, it will be approved upon receiving your documentation, application, and vendor fee.
We look forward to working with you. Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions.